Knosti Disco Antistat MkII Record Cleaning Machine
MKII version of the world's best selling vinyl cleaning system. Many improvements over the previous model and still cheaper than the nearest rival.
- Probably the most economical record cleaning device on the market. Superb !!!.
- Cleans 7", 10" and 12" Records
- All fluids etc are supplied in the box.
- Manual Record Cleaner. This is a very cost effective wet cleaning system for LP’s.
- Supplied with Full instructions and 1.0 Litres of Cleaning Fluid
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Value
- Extra Cleaning Fluid Easily obtainable
With record cleaning machines costing £300.00 upwards here is a cost effective alternative.
The principle is simple, two discs with a 100mm diameter clamp each side of the records label, no designed with a rubber seal to fully prevent any chance of leakage, thus protecting it during cleaning, this then rests in a groove at the top of the rectangular cleaning bath, the bath is topped up with supplied cleaning fluid, the record is then rotated around its central axis. As the record passes through the bath, two sets of brushes clean each side of the album. Once you’re happy with the results simply remove the record and centre clamps, and place your clean album on the rack to dry. Because the cleaning solution contains wetting agent, records dry without smears. When cleaning is complete, pour your used cleaning fluid from the bath through a filtering funnel back into you cleaning fluid bottle for re-use.