Sapphire 25 speakers set in comparison to the Sapphire 31 columns is overall slimmer, and it is dedicated to a bit smaller rooms, but at the same time it is playing with the same large and free sound.
As in the higher model, the tweeter of Norwegian Seas was used, what gave to the overall of the sound a sophisticated finishing. The processing of medium and low registers was entrusted to a pair of 17cm cellulose drivers of German Visatona.
The configuration gives us a lot of opportunities in the field of reproduction of the acoustic instruments low registers, nicely presented are the nuances of electronic music. The loudspeakers will work great as a base for a high-end stereo system but also in the configuration of the Home Cinema. As far as Sapphire 25 are concerned we can expect a colourful, dynamic sound with good pulse and tangible, plastic instruments.
The columns are dedicated to rooms of from 18 to 40 m2 in which they will find themselves optimally.
|Bandwidth||35 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Nominal power||120 W|
|Maximum power||180 W|
|Dimensions [W x H x D]||220 x 980 x 360 mm|
|Weight||20 kg / piece|
|Woofer||2 x Pylon Audio PSW 17-80.8|
|Tweeter||Pylon Audio PST T-120.6 (Seas 27TDC)|
|Spikes + stand||Yes|
|Speaker grille||Yes, magnetic|
|Available colours:||- Okleina PCV - czarny, orzech, wenge, dąb mleczny.
- Natural veneer OAK, ennobled with the oil-wax - 11 decors + to choose the front pannel in black mat or black gloss.
- Natural veneer OAK, colourless lacquer: wenge, black, walnut, cherry, natural + to choose the front pannel in black mat or black gloss.
- High Gloss: white HG, black HG.
- Lacquer Mat - white, black.
- We can realize individual orders with RAL colours.