These Mambo floorstanders from Ophidian Audio will put a smile of satisfaction on any music lover face. The sound the produce will leave you speechless in your search for the best bang for your buck. These are unsurpassable. A big claim but once you've heard them you'll know exactly where we are coming from.
• Dual close coupled 3.5" aluminium long throw midbass units with balanced neodymium motor systems
• Quad 3.5" aluminium long throw dedicated bass units with balanced neodymium motor systems
• 27mm Neodymium high frequency unit with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm
• AEROFLEX port system for a precisely controlled bass performance
• Frequency response - 38 hz to 28 khz
• Sensitivity - 88 dB (2.83v)
• Recommended power - 50 to 150 watts
• Impedance - 4 ohms
• Dimensions - 791 mm H* (plus spikes) x 142 mm W* (Base width 200 mm) x 171 mm D* (Base depth 211 mm)
• Real wood veneers - Oak (pictured), Walnut
• Paint finishes - Satin Black, Satin White
MAMBO is a powerful 3-way floorstanding design with similar tonal characteristics to MOJO but on a larger scale. Using dedicated bass units to produce the lowest frequencies allows the midbass units to produce a cleaner performance at high volume.
Dual 3.5" midbass units in a sealed enclosure utilise lightweight and stiff aluminium diaphragms, balanced neodymium magnet motor systems and long throw rubber surrounds.
Quad 3.5" dedicated bass units drive the lowest frequencies while a unique AEROFLEX port system keeps precise control. By building the port systems directly into the cabinet structure the outer walls are braced and strengthened minimising panel resonances.
Complimenting the midbass is a 27mm tweeter with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm and low distortion neodymium motor system. The excellent dispersion characteristics combined with close placement within the small cabinet allow a seamless integration of the drive units and incredibly lifelike, realistic sound reproduction.